末代皇帝经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

|来源:新高考网

  电影版《末代皇帝》经典台词

  How small you are.Are you afraid of me?Everyone is.I am the Grand EmPss Dowager.

  慈禧太后:你这么小,你怕我吗?每个人都怕,我是至高无上的皇太后。

  Men,you know are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark.Even little men like you.The only man who can live here is the emperor.But the emperor is on high riding the dragon now.He died today.Those other men...They are not real men.They are all eunuchs.And now they are waiting for me to die.

  慈禧太后:你知道吗,天黑后男人就不允许留在紫禁城了,甚至像你这样的小男孩,唯一能住在这里的男人是皇上,但是皇帝现在在天堂,乘龙而去,他今天驾崩了。这些其他的男人,并不是真正的男人,他们都是太监。这会,他们都在等着我死。

  You're not the emperor anymore.There is a new emperor now!He has cut off his queue.And instead of a camel,he has got a car.

  溥杰:你不再是皇帝了!现在有了一个新皇帝,他剪了辫子,他还用汽车代替了骆驼。

  She is not my wet nurse.She is my butterfly.

  溥仪:她不是我的奶妈,她是我的蝴蝶。

  Johnston:Your Majesty, in our country, the general examination to first.

  庄士敦:皇上,在我们国家,一般先进行考试一下。

  Pu Yi:Emperor can not be test.

  溥仪:皇上是不能被考的。

  Johnston:Well that may have to change.But first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.

  庄士敦:好吧,我们不得不改变一下,这样吧,皇上或许可以向我提问问题。

  Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?

  溥仪:你家的祖坟在哪里?

  Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.

  庄士敦:在苏格兰,皇上。

  Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?

  溥仪:那你的裙子去哪了,你们苏格兰男人不都穿裙子吗?

  Johnston:No,Your Majesty.Scotsmen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.

  庄士敦:不,皇上,苏格兰男人不穿短裙,他们穿方格呢短裙。

  Pu Yi:Kilts?

  溥仪:方格呢短裙?

  Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.

  庄士敦:方格呢短裙。也许只是措词的问题,但是措词非常重要的。

  Pu Yi:Why are words important?

  溥仪:为什么措词非常重要?

  Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you say.And a gentleman should always means what he says.

  庄士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表达你的意思,皇上你就不会说话算数了,一个绅士应该永远说话算数。

  Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.

  溥仪:对,一个绅士,你是一个绅士吗?

  Johnston:I would like to be a gentleman,You Majesty.I try to be.

  庄士敦:我非常想做一个君子,皇上,我尽力去做。

  Pu Yi:Im not a gentleman.Im not allowed to say what I mean.They are always telling me what to say.

  溥仪:朕不是个绅士,朕不被允许说心里话,他们总是告诉我说什么话。

  Johnston:Your Majesty is still very young.I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines.I have just received them.

  庄士敦:因为皇上太年轻了,我想皇上想看看英美杂志,这是我刚刚收到的。

  Pu Yi:I know that you know that l know that you know that that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu.

  溥仪:子非鱼安知鱼之乐? 子非我安知我不知鱼之乐?这是孔子与庄子之间的对话。

  Johnston:Concerning respect,Your Majesty.

  庄士敦:这句话是讲的互相理解,对吗皇上?

  Pu Yi:Yeah.Who is this George Washington?

  溥仪:嗯。华盛顿是什么人?

  Johnston:A famous American,Your majesty.A revolutionary General.The first American President.

  庄士敦:一个有名的美国人,皇上,他是一个革命将军,美国第一任总统。

  Pu Yi:Ah.Like Mr Lenin in Russia.

  溥仪:就像俄国的列宁先生?

  Johnston:Not quite.

  庄士敦:不太一样。

  Pu Yi:Dose he have a car.

  溥仪:他有汽车吗?

  Johnston:He lived a long time ago,Your Majesty.

  庄士敦:他已经死去很久了,皇上。

  Pu Yi:I want a car.

  溥仪:我想要一辆汽车。

  Johnston:I think your mouse is trying to escape,Your Majesty.

  庄士敦:我认为皇上的耗子想要逃跑。

  Pu Yi:Please do not tell anyone about my mouse.The lesson is finished.

  溥仪:请不要告诉别人我有耗子的秘密,现在就下课吧。

  Pu Yi:Our official tasters a brave men.Many of my ancestors have been poisoned,you know.

  溥仪:尝膳的太监是勇敢的人,很多先帝都是被毒死的。

  Johnston:Does Your Majesty have lunch like this everyday?

  庄士敦:皇上每天都要这么用膳吗?

  Pu Yi:Oh,yes.Every day.Like theater.I dont know why.It has always been like that.How do they kill emperors in the West?The Austrian emperor was shot was he not?

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !

相关推荐