欧美电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

|来源:新高考网

  音乐之声经典台词

  (对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)

  Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

  上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。

  额外成就

  在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有一点儿,在某种程度上”。

  如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

  那部电影一点都不好看。

  Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

  玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。

  Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

  上校:为什么这样盯着我?

  Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

  玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。

  Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

  上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。

  Maria: What?

  玛丽亚:什么?

  Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

  上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。

  额外成就

  one before you meet the children.

  作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子应是take your hat off.

  Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

  玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。

  Captain: What about this one?

  上校:那这一件呢?

  Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

  玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。

  Captain: Hmm.

  上校:嗯。

  Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

  玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。

  Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

  上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……

  额外成就

  see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to

  如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

  到时你千万要准备好!

  Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

  你来安排下次的会议,好吗?

  Maria: Maria.

  玛丽亚:玛丽亚。

  Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

  上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。

  Maria: Not much.

  玛丽亚:不是很多。

  Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

  上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。

  罗马假日经典台词

  (可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)

  ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

  安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。

  COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

  伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。

  ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

  安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?

  COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

  伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!

  ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

  安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?

  COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

  伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。

  ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

  安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。

  COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

  伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。

  ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !